How you can help us
We are hugely fortunate that so many ministers and friends volunteer their time to help us. For the unavoidable expenses of running a charity we rely on fees from our events and training, and on donations. If you can help us with a gift – especially if you can make a regular contribution – we would be immensely grateful.
All you have to do is fill in this form and follow one of the means of payment set out below.
Donation Form for making a one-off or regular gift:
Give more – free of charge
To increase your donation by 25p for every pound you donate (at no cost to you) please send a completed Gift Aid form (via the links below) to Finance Officer, 280 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay, East Sussex BN24 6NU or via email to email@example.com
Gift Aid Declaration form to enable us to reclaim tax on donations paid by UK tax-payers:
How to make a donation
- Standing Order Form for if you wish to make a regular donation to our work
Standing Order Mandate Form - PDF Standing Order Mandate Form - Word
- Just Text Giving: From your mobile phone text ‘sprt00’ (sprt zero zero) and the amount eg £10 to 70070. The amount donated is added to your mobile phone bill.
- PayPal: Pay to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BACS and online payments: Please contact the Finance Officer (details above) for bank details to make payments by this method.
- Cheques: Payable to ‘One Spirit Interfaith Foundation‘ and post to Finance Officer, 280 Coast Road, Pevensey Bay, East Sussex BN24 6NU
If you have any questions about payments, please ring the Finance Officer on 0333 332 1996 (option 3) or e-mail email@example.com
One Spirit Interfaith Foundation is a Registered Charity No. 1099163 (England and Wales) and SCO40148 (Scotland)
We are a Registered Company No. 4432622 and our Registered Office is at: Ropery House, 16-18 The Cross, Wivenhoe, Essex CO7 9QN (but please do NOT send post to this address)